**Sponsorship Opportunity Available**
The third Saturday of July.
Outdoors, Upper Lake Park, Port Washington
- Preregister (form must be received by July 1st): $5.00 per car
- July 1st through Fish Day: $15 per car ($10 per car for car club members.
- Entrance for set-up will be permitted from 6:15 am until 8:15 am. (Times are approximate)
NOTE: Parking will not be permitted from 8:15am until the runners are done passing through. NO EXCEPTIONS. It will resume as soon as all runners are clear.
- Judging will begin at approximately 1:30 pm.
- Trophy winners will be announced at approximately 4:30 pm.
- Show spots will be determined on a first come, first served basis.
- Those who are in a car club or want a certain spot must inform submit a request by email or mail (contact information below). Please include how many spots are required and the location requested. Every attempt will be made to accommodate requests.
- Please make sure judging form (given at check-in) is filled out and given to the judges as they come around, or your car will not be judged. If we cannot find you, we will move on to the next car and yours will not be eligible for judging.
- There will be an engine firing/rev contest along with just the visual showing and a trophy will be given for the loudest car.
- If you would like to participate in the rev contest, you must be at your car at the time of judging.
- Judges will not be making double backs if the owner was not there the first time.
- Winners must be present at time of announcement to claim their trophy or it will be forfeited.
Please contact the Car Show Chairperson at email@example.com for additional information or with any questions.
Please send completed form to:
Port Fish Day
c/o Car Show
PO Box 564
Port Washington, WI 53074