Applications for 2022 are now closed
July 16th, 2022
Arts & Crafts Festival Hours – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Registration: 6:30-8:00 am and 9:00-10:00 am. Space numbers and locations given upon arrival. All participants must be set up by 10:30 AM.
Outdoors, Upper Lake Park/Veterans Park, Port Washington
Hand-made fine arts and crafts/farmers market vendors. Please submit current photos of your work, including a picture of your work in progress.
Space & Fees
- Each space is approximately 12’x12′.
- You may rent up to 3 spaces at $50 per space.
- Each participant must supply their own exhibit materials such as tables, chairs, umbrellas, tents, etc.
- Shade is not available all day in the park.
- Spaces may be on grass or asphalt – please be aware the ground may not be completely level.
- There is no admission fee to the public and no commission is taken on sales.
- Fish Day is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
Registration is now open, please complete the Arts and Crafts Fair Application
Please email questions to Fish Day Arts and Crafts