The third Saturday of July.
Arts & Crafts Festival Hours – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Registration: 6:30-8:00 am and 9:00-10:00 am. Space numbers and locations given upon arrival. All participants must be set up by 10:30 AM.
Outdoors, Upper Lake Park, Port Washington
Hand-made fine arts and crafts. Please submit current photos of your work, including a picture of your work in progress.
Space & Fees
- Each space is approximately 12’x12′.
- You may rent up to 3 spaces at $50 per space.
- Each participant must supply their own exhibit materials such as tables, chairs, umbrellas, tents, etc.
- Shade is not available all day in the park.
- Approximately 100 applicants will be accepted.
- Once an applicant is accepted, they will be invoiced for their spaces. Invoices must be paid to attend. The fee is non-refundable.
- There is no admission fee to the public and no commission is taken on sales.
- Fish Day is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
Registration is now open, please complete the Port Fish Day Arts and Crafts Application.
Please email questions to Fish Day Arts and Crafts