Arts and Crafts Application Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Payment
We ask that you please double check your spam folder so you do not miss any important email updates. A copy of the Port Washington Fish Day Arts and Crafts Guidelines and Terms and Conditions can be emailed to an Applicant upon request. Please send a request to [email protected]
Please read the Port Washington Fish Day Arts and Crafts Application Guidelines and Terms and Conditions, then sign and click submit Please note that if you do not sign, click submit, and finalize payment on the following web page prompt your application will not move forward to the Port Washington Fish Day Arts and Crafts Committee for review and your application information will be lost.
PLEASE REVIEW THE GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All work must be of original concept by the vendor. Vendors or direct sellers selling mass produced,
commercial or imported products, copies, kits, molded or prefabricated work will not be accepted. Any
items that are deemed inappropriate will not be accepted including knives, weapons, drug paraphernalia,
- Applicants CANNOT sell any medical services.
PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW BEFORE ACCEPTING:
1. Prepayment in full via PayPal is the only payment method available to finalize your Port Washington Fish Day Arts and Crafts Application. You will receive a receipt via email once your payment has been processed with PayPal.
2. Once we receive your application, we will notify you of a rejection within 1-2 weeks from when you submitted your application. *Due to the high number of applications, we will only send out rejection notifications.*
3. If you have not heard from the Port Washington Fish Day Arts and Crafts Committee within 3 weeks of application submission, please plan for attendance in that submission year.
4. If your application has been rejected, we will initiate a refund through your PayPal account along with an email detailing this action.
5. IF YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF THE PORT WASHINGTON FISH DAY ARTS AND CRAFTS APPLICATION GUIDELINES, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE A PARTIAL REFUND OF 50%.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTIFICATION*
You, the Applicant, are accepting the agreement by signing and clicking submit.