Saturday, July 21, 2018
Arts & Crafts Festival Hours – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. Registration: 6:30-8:00 am and 9:00-10:00 am. Space numbers and locations given upon arrival. All participants must be set up by 10:30 AM.
Outdoors, Upper Lake Park, Port Washington
Hand-made fine arts and crafts. Please submit current photos of your work, including a picture of your work in progress.
Space & Fees
- Each space is approximately 12’x12′.
- You may rent up to 3 spaces at $50 per space.
- Each participant must supply their own exhibit materials such as tables, chairs, umbrellas, tents, etc.
- Shade is not available all day in the park.
- Approximately 100 applicants will be accepted.
- Once an applicant is accepted, they will be invoiced for their spaces. Invoices must be paid to attend. The fee is non-refundable.
- There is no admission fee to the public and no commission is taken on sales.
Registration is currently closed Please check back later.
Please email questions to Ryan Tuchel.