I am extending an invitation to your unit to participate in
the 40th Annual Port Washington Fish Day Parade.
It will be held on Saturday, July 17, 2023 beginning promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Interested units will be in competition. Three trophies will be awarded.
ALL units must abide by the following stipulations:
1. All entries must be decorated according to the Fish Day Theme. The themealways deals with fish, water, boats, and life in Port Washington. 2004 THEME: Splish Splash a 40th Bash
2. Units participating in the competition will be judged on theme, workmanship, originality, beauty,and general composition.
3. All entries must be registered to be admitted to the parade line-up.
4. ENTRY FEE: A fee of $10.00 is required of all units. This fee is for one parade position and isnon-refundable. The fee must be mailed with the registration form. Please make check payable to: PORT WASHINGTON FISH DAY, INC.
5. NO DISTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND OF TANGIBLE MATERIALS to the crowd in any wayis allowed. Also, THE DRINKING OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN VEHICLES ON THE PARADE ROUTE IS NOT ALLOWED. The parade route includes the line-up area. This is to ensure everybody complete safety. Anybody failing to abide by these rules will be asked to leave the parade at any given point and not invited back next year. Acceptance of units is subject to the discretion of the Fish Day Committee and the Parade Coordinator.
6. NO WATER OR ANYTHING ELSE may be directed at the crowd from the parade. This was a problem in the past; let�s eliminate the problem for the good of Fish Day.
By abiding by the above stipulations, we can maintain a safe, quality parade for everybody to enjoy. Your participation and cooperation are extremely necessary.
Please return the enclosed form by JULY 5 so your name can be properly recognized in any printed literature. Parade positions are somewhat determined by the date on which the form is received. All those who enter will be notified the week before the parade of their position and any other pertinent information. If you have any questions, feel free to call me. I can be reached at ( 920 ) 994-2634.
THE 40TH ANNUAL FISH DAY PARADE
We will participate in the 2004 FISH DAY PARADE beginning promptly at10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 17, 2004.
NAME OF UNIT:_______________________________________________
PHONE NUMBER:_____________________ FAX NUMBER:____________________________
SIZE OF UNIT:________________________ NUMBER OF INDIVIDUAL PIECES:_________________
MUSIC OR NOISE IN UNIT: YES__________ NO:__________
ENTRY FEE: $10.00 Please make check payable to: Port Washington Fish Day,
Thank you for filling out the above information. This will aid me in organizing a parade to benefit you and Port Washington. I�m looking forward to seeing you at the parade. Have fun!
PLEASE CHECK: I would like my Unit Judged____________ Not Judged______________
PLEASE SIGN BELOW.
I agree that this unit or anybody affiliated with this unit will NOT distribute ANYTHING to the crowd along the parade route in any way. I further agree that if anything is distributed, I will assume all responsibility and will not be invited back next year.
RETURN BY JULY 8 TO:
Cathy Pohl For Office Use Only:
1890 Jay Road
Belgium, WI 53004 Date Received_____________
| Arts & Crafts | Entertainment | Sponsor Information |
This site last updated on
April 06, 2023.
This site created by Karrels Internet Solutions.
Please report any problems to our webmaster.
Copyright � 2004 Port Fish Day, Inc.
All rights reserved.